Welcome to SportsCastr.com, a website located at www.sportscastr.com (the “Site”) and operated by SportsCastr.com LLC (“SportsCastr.com LLC”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). SportsCastr.com LLC provides the Site and services provided through the Site (“Services”) including sports-related video broadcasting entertainment services.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that users of our Site and Services do the same. In connection with our Site and Services and in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s (“DMCA”), we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright laws that provide for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our Services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
We will process any notices of alleged copyright infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
We may notify the owner or administrator of the affected content so that he or she can make a counter-notification pursuant to his or her rights under the DMCA. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to our designated Copyright Agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which Your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which SportsCastr.com LLC may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Our designated Copyright Agent is:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Address: 595 Madison Ave, 19th Floor, New York, New York 10022
This Agreement was last updated on Mar 1, 2017.